Creating loving relationships within the organisation
- Loving organisations are aware of the importance of every individual, both inside and outside the organisation and their contribution to its success. Those who work there understand its purpose, what it is trying to achieve. They have a say in designing how work is done.
- Every employee is recognised, respected and valued as an individual as much as the most senior men and women within the organisation
- New recruits and trainees are valued as much as experienced experts
- Men and women doing the most menial tasks are given as much consideration and respect as those in the most senior positions
- Loving organisations value and appreciate the differences between individuals.